Click for Your Gift – “Guide to Authentic Life Balance: Six Steps to Restore Your Time & Refill Your Soul”
Choose Life…Beyond All You Can Ask or Imagine
Are You Ready to Live Life on Purpose…Inspired by Your Purpose?
CHRISTIAN WOMEN LONGING TO STOP GOING THROUGH THE MOTIONS & PURSUE YOUR PURPOSE…
Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting; but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised. Honor her for all that her hands have done, and let her works bring her praise at the city gate. ~Proverbs 31:30-31
YOU’RE HONORED FOR ALL YOU’VE GIVEN…
You’ve poured your whole self into building your home or career,
…and perhaps left behind remnants of your own identity along the way.
You’ve worked toward a vision for your family or job day after day,
…and maybe lost sight of your own well-being as each day turned into night.
You’ve worked to make dreams for your children, family or maybe your boss come to life,
…and likely felt the life in your dreams fade away as time passed by.
You may feel unhappy and uncertainty about your life because…
- busy working to meet the needs of your family or employer or business, you’ve lost touch with who you really are,
- you’ve gotten in the habit of just going through the motions and feel like this unfulfilling path you’re on is the only one, or
- you realized that you don’t know God’s purpose for your life or if you do, don’t know how to start, prepare for or step into it
There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the heavens… ~Ecclesiastes 3:1
THE TIME FOR A NEW SEASON BRINGS NEW QUESTIONS…
“Who am I now…what is God’s purpose for my life—what am I called to be and do next?”
“How can I start living with more joy and passion—embracing my authentic self and making an impact in the world?”
“When will I be able to do more than this uninspiring role that doesn’t fit me and pursue my God-given life’s work?”
“Where will I find the strength and support to step out of my comfort zone and step into a new vision for my work or life?”
Maybe you haven’t set out on a new path because…
- the pace of life keeps you checking off the list in your head, but missing what’s written on your heart,
- it’s hard to find a safe space to openly explore who you are and what you really want, or
- what you do is familiar, you’re good at it or you’re uncertain about change.
Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their labor: Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken. ~Ecclesiastes 4:9,12
A NEW PATH AWAITS & YOU NEVER HAVE TO WALK ALONE…
Christ-Centered Life Purpose Coaching creates a unique and powerful relationship to help you prepare to fulfill God’s purpose for your life and start walking in your God-given Christian life vision for each area of your life.
Live inspired by who you are and what you’re called to do!
Subscribe to my Blog for Biblical insights & coaching actions to fulfill God’s calling for your life as a Christian woman.
My Gift to You: “Guide to Authentic Life Balance: Six Steps to Restore Your Time & Refill Your Soul”