A Christian Women's Group GatheringJoin Purpose Cafe for Casual, Yet Purposeful Conversation Sign Up for Purpose Cafe
A Christian Women’s Group for Purposeful Connection, Community & Fellowship
>> TO SIGN UP SCROLL DOWN TO PINK BOX BELOW <<
A Christian women’s group with special purpose…
What is Purpose Cafe?
Purpose Cafe is Christian women’s group that serves as an intentional gathering for engaging in casual, yet purposeful conversations to grow in faith and fellowship and to encourage one another as we pursue God’s purposes in our lives.
Real Life. Real Conversation. Real Connection.
What are the Purpose Cafe values?
- You matter
- The truth matters
- What you have to say matters
- What God wants to say through you matters
- What God wants to say to you matters
- What we co-create together matters
- How we are changed and change others matters
How do spiritual companions in a purposeful Christian women’s group support pursuing your purpose?
- Sense of belonging with like-minded people
- Shared spiritual values and path
- Prayer support
- Opportunities to learn from one another
- Sharing experiences, wisdom and knowledge
- New ideas and feedback
- Availability of support to move forward
- Encouragement and accountability
- Serve one another with spiritual gifts
- Occasions for God to move in us and work through us
- God speaking through others
- Testimonies of God at work
And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds… ~Hebrews 10:24 NIV
Free to Sign Up… Priceless to Build Up… Connection, Community & Fellowship
Join us for casual, yet purposeful conversation to grow in fath and fellowship as we walk in God’s purposes.
You must join the “Christian Woman Life Purpose Community” Facebook Group to participate in Purpose Cafe.
The membership questions must be answered for your request to join to be considered. Approval is not guaranteed.
If you’re not a member, the link will be provided upon sign up or you can go to the Community page on this website to learn more or join.
God made us to be better and do better together!
“Arris has a way of listening and engaging that helps you dig deep and find the clarity you’re seeking. She actively listens and reflects back your thoughts in a way that puts the pieces of the puzzle together. ”
~ Sharon Hines, Writer
Pursue God’s purposes in your daily life & as your unique calling!
Subscribe to my Blog for Biblical insights & practical actions to fulfill God’s calling for your life as a Christian woman in midlife.
My Gift to You: “Purposeful Living Assessment & Reflections Guide”