Discover God's Calling for Your LifeChristian Women's Path to Live with Passion & Purpose in Midlife What Clients Say
Walk in God’s Calling for You as a Christian Woman
Coaching women in midlife longing for what’s next at home or work to fulfill their God-given purpose
LIVE LIFE ON PURPOSE…
Are you tired of just going through the motions of daily life at home or work?
Are you ready to live life on purpose instead of by chance?
Who says that your to-do list can’t include you? Who says that “empty” has to be the description of your nest? Your list—your nest—your life—can be filled—and fulfilled—by things once forgotten and brand new that matter to you…for you.
Christian Life Purpose Coaching supports you in closing the gap between your life now and the life God meant for you to live…in ALL areas of your life.
I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full. ~John 10:10b
You can step into an extraordinary NEW VISION for your life by…
- Using your unique personality, strengths, gifts and passions
- Pursuing God’s purposes in your work and all areas of your life
- Fulfilling God’s calling for your life to impact the world around you
- Building a foundation of balance, self-care and empowering thoughts
LIVE LIFE TO THE FULL…
Finding and fulfilling your purpose can transform your uninspiring life into a FULL LIFE...
- Gain clarity to pursue goals to grow toward your potential and fulfill your purpose
- Feel more peace in life transitions and challenges as you see the perspective of purpose
- Make breakthroughs in areas you’re stuck as you shift to a victorious mindset
- Feel freedom to be your authentic self and live true to your core values
- Experience more contentment as you balance daily life with what matters most
- Enhance wellbeing as you live more fully toward God’s vision for your life in all areas
- Feel alive and more joy as your passions, strengths and gifts come to life
- Grow in hope and confidence as you see new possibilities and step into new opportunities
- Walk in more courage through your fears and life challenges as you’re filled with strength of purpose
- Feel a sense of meaning and gratitude making the difference you feel called to make in the world
- Make the impact God designed and prepared you for since before you were born
…for it is God who works in you to will and to act in order to fulfill his good purpose. ~Philippians 2:13
Christian Coaching is a relationship in which I prayerfully support, encourage and collaborate with you to focus on honoring God’s will, walking in the Spirit, and reflecting Jesus Christ as you clearly define…
- WHO you truly are inside and out
- WHAT is God’s plan for your life
- HOW best to reach your life goals
I do not advise my clients on what I think they should do as in counseling, consulting, mentoring or training relationships. I see you as a creative, resourceful and perfectly designed daughter of God and seek to draw from you the best solutions for you and work together with you to discover God’s plans and new possibilities.
I personalize my approach to meet your individual needs and…
- Focus only on our co-created agenda
- Ask thought-provoking questions
- Foster clarity and forward movement
- Share practical and spiritual insights and principles
- Partner with you in prayer to seek God’s will in all areas
- Create a safe environment for you to express your true self
- Provide assessments and tools to facilitate discovery
- Support you in how to discern God’s calling for your life
- Facilitate decision-making, planning and problem-solving
- Request voluntary actions to support forward movement
- Provide support and encouragement so you never walk alone
Walking together in Christian life purpose coaching, as you’re empowered and guided by your walk with God in this season of change from just doing work to pursuing your life’s work, you can become and fulfill ALL God purposed!
You can live with more clarity, passion and fulfillment every day!
Complimentary ‘From Tired to Inspired’ Strategy Session
Personalized session reserved just for you to…
Assess where you are now in your path of purpose
Receive spiritual insights and practical strategies
Identify next steps to move forward on your journey
How We Can Walk Together…
Life Purpose Coaching
Inquire About One-on-One Packages…
If you’re ready to…
- Discover the many facets of your unique design
- Draw out the dreams God’s planting in your heart
- Develop a plan to pursue your God-given purpose
And you want the clarity God is calling you to seek for…
Who is God calling you to serve?
What are you led to impact in their life?
Why has God specifically chosen you for this purpose?
How is God leading you to carry our your calling?
Where do you need support to fulfill God’s vision for you?
Which steps are next in God’s plan to pursue your purpose?
When are you going to faithfully and fully step out with God?
Personalized one-on-one sessions will guide you on your path of purpose by…
- Getting more clarity on who you’re called to serve and what impact you were created to make
- Exploring your unique God-given design and why you’re equipped for your mission
- Identifying how you can authentically carry out your calling
- Connecting with the passions and dreams in your heart
- Aligning with God’s vision for your life
- Creating a purpose statement as a guidepost on your journey of pursuing your unique God-given calling
- Setting goals to get from where you are now to where God wants you to be
- Developing a personalized plan to begin the journey on your path of purpose
When you commit to living with purpose–it changes everything! You begin to…
- Embrace your authentic self
- Align all areas of your life with God’s plan for them
- Live a more balanced life productive in what really matters
- Experience more fulfillment both inside and out
- Make the impact in the world you were born to make
**Aspiring or current business owners, ministry or non-profit leaders, writers, speakers, and other creatives
who already know your calling, but need clarity in an area, contact me about a special session just for you!**
I’m passionate about helping my clients gain clarity of their purpose…
“I am grateful for Arris Charles and the insight she offered through our Purpose Clarity session. As the founder of the ministry, The Faith to Flourish, I found myself struggling with defining the purpose and direction for the ministry moving forward.
Arris was patient with the process as she asked thought-provoking questions to guide me through the discovery process. By the end of our session, I experienced increased clarity in my purpose as a ministry leader, as well as improved insight into the direction to take moving forward.
It was at times difficult to find the words to describe what I was thinking and feeling but because of her expertise as a coach, we were able to end our time together with a solid foundation for me to develop moving forward.
I can say without a doubt, I could not have accomplished in several weeks what Arris helped me accomplish in a few short hours. I can’t recommend her Purpose Clarity Session highly enough. It’s a necessary tool for anyone who is looking for clarity in discovering purpose in their life, ministry or career.”
~ Dawn Ward/Founder of The Faith to Flourish, Author, Speaker
In Life Coaching for Purpose and Christian Calling, I maintain professional boundaries, including confidentiality. Professional coaches abide by the Coaching Profession’s standards, competencies and code of ethics. You may find more detailed information through the International Coach Federation (ICF), and Christian Coaches Network International.
As a coach I guide and support you on your journey, but coaching requires your active participation in creating the results you desire. Coaching is not therapy or psychological counseling. If these are needed, it is your responsibility to seek these services from a licensed professional.
My joy comes from helping you make real, lasting life change…
“I received personal coaching from Arris during a major life transition. Working with her helped me to see more clearly how God was at work in my life during this trial. I am thankful for the new perspectives I gained through coaching. It’s made a real difference in the amount of peace and joy I feel in my daily life. I can tell that what she does is not just a job to her, but she really has a genuine heart that cares about other people.”
Together, let’s discover God’s purpose for your life.
Subscribe to my Blog for Biblical insights & practical actions to fulfill God’s calling for your life as a Christian woman in midlife.
My Gift to You: “Purposeful Living Assessment & Reflections Guide”